You are not currently logged in. To RENEW your membership, click Login.
Print a Membership Application to join via regular mail
or click one of the buttons below to join online with a credit card.
Annual adult or family membership
Annual institutional or business membership
BENEFITS OF MEMBERSHIP
Membership is open to anyone interested in the history of Fulton County. More than half our members live outside the Fulton County area. Memberships expire in April at the beginning of the Society year.
Annual dues should be paid by this date each year to continue as a member in good standing.
- A quarterly newsletter is mailed in January, April, July, and October with Historical Society news, minutes of past meetings, treasurer's reports, and announcements of upcoming meetings, events and activities.
- The annual book is included in current membership dues.
- Life members receive your choice of 10 of our annual books which are still in print.
- Access to member-only resources including:
- The listing of all Fulton County newspapers held in the Historical Society Library
- A listing of all post offices in Fulton County with the open and close date and the name of the first Postmaster