You must be logged in to purchase a new membership or to renew your current membership. If you have not already done so, please create a free account and then login to purchase your membership.
To RENEW your membership, click Login.
BENEFITS OF MEMBERSHIP
Membership is open to anyone interested in the history of Fulton County. More than half our members live outside the Fulton County area. Memberships expire in April at the beginning of the Society year.
Annual dues should be paid by this date each year to continue as a member in good standing.
- A quarterly newsletter is mailed in January, April, July, and October with Historical Society news, minutes of past meetings, treasurer's reports, and announcements of upcoming meetings, events and activities.
- The annual book is included in current membership dues.
- Life members receive your choice of 10 of our annual books which are still in print.
- Access to member-only resources including:
- The listing of all Fulton County newspapers held in the Historical Society Library
- A listing of all post offices in Fulton County with the open and close date and the name of the first Postmaster